Top Exposure for your Listing is Vital to Getting it Sold Today
Your home or condo in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort or Mobile will get noticed by thousands of potential buyers by calling Teresa to get your property listed and sold! Whether you have a beachfront condo or a residential home to sell, superior marketing is more important than ever.
Have you ever listed your home or condo and then you never heard from your agent again? Here's why my services are different:
SELLER REPORTS - Example of my 3 page Listing Report sent to you every Monday.
2. MLS Listing Uploaded in the Mobile MLS AND Baldwin Multiple Listing Services which propagates to all agent's websites. RE/MAX.com has International capabilities which allows your property to be sent worldwide.
5. Virtual Tours Have you noticed that many virtual tours simply repeat the same photos used in the MLS if there is one at all? My system is noticeably different. Teresa uses Virtual Tours to highlight the details and special features of your home with additional photographs.
6. Multiple Photos Used of Your Home The #1 request homebuyers have? They want to see more photos than commonly seen online. Teresa takes this into account when submitting photos for her listings in the MLS, active websites, and in other visual marketing methods.
7. Direct Email Program An email blast of your home''s listing is sent to a database of customers and other top selling agents. Potentially, this email will reach as many as 2500 direct email addresses and may well be forwarded to many other family members or friends of Teresa''s recipients.
8. Prestige Brochure Flyers
9. Yard Signage
10. Directional Signs Where allowed, directional signs may be used to drive traffic to your address. Some areas only allow this use for the day of an Open House.
11. Postcard Mailing of Your Home Targeted to Prospective Buyers
12. Lockbox Placement on Your Condo or Home Providing access to an entry key for a buyer''s agent in a convenient, time saving manner is valuable to making your property showable and ''saleable''.13. Taking Calls and Scheduling Showings Teresa personally takes the calls from buyer inquiries on your home, not a duty agent assigned to a front desk on a rotating basis, who may know very little about your property. Professional showings are scheduled to document who is making an appointment on what date.
14. Contract Negotiation and Follow-Up We will follow up with buyer mortgage progress to keep the flow of business moving forward to a successful closing. We also handle inspection scheduling, appraisal access, order appropriate title work, provide disclosures, and order home warranties if you are providing one for your buyer.
15. Closing Attend closing with you or see that your closing package is emailed or Over Night Express delivered to you if you prefer not to attend closing in person. Most of my out of town and out of state sellers prefer this method.
With so many choices in Mobile, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort, and Orange Beach real estate agents and companies, it pays to take a closer look at what services you will be getting from an agent to market your home to the public. Services vary locally and range from basic MLS and a For Sale sign to more advanced, professional marketing techniques with enhanced Internet presence. You may be surprised to know that regardless of the service received, most sellers pay similar fees to list their property, and don''t realize there is a difference.
Many of our clients are out of state owners who enjoy having the business end of their sale handled via DocuSign electronic signatures, express overnight mail, fax, and/or email without traveling back to the area. If you have a family estate to sell, my clients have found our services extremely helpful.
*If your property is currently listed with another agent, this is not an attempt to solicit that listing and should not be considered as such.