Top Exposure for your Listing is Vital to Getting it Sold Today
Your home or condo in Foley, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fairhope, Daphne, or Spanish Fort will get noticed by thousands of potential buyers by calling Teresa to get your property listed and sold! Whether you have a beachfront condo or a residential home to sell, superior marketing is more important than ever.
My objectives are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you, weekly, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
Pro Active Marketing Plan for My Sellers
The Following are Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold the “Proactive Approach:”
- Submit your home to both of our local Multiple Listing Services. Many offices only belong to one, be sure to ask.
- Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting and to all other real estate companies.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Send a features sheet to the top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Provide assistance in locating handymen and service companies for any repairs needed.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact, over the next seven days, my buyer leads, Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers of other agents in addition to my own.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- When possible, have the cooperating Brokers in the area tour your home.
- Set showing appointments to assure all agents and companies have convenient access to your home for a prompt sale.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations … to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Continually provide hard sales data of surrounding homes to help you make the most informed decision for pricing and negotiations with your prospective buyers.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.
Your Listing will be Uploaded in the Baldwin Multiple Listing Services which propagate to all agent's websites and to hundreds of search portals.
RE/MAX.com has International capabilities which allows your property to be sent worldwide.
Enhanced Internet Presence and Submissions
Social Networking Social networking is a successful tool to get your listing noticed and shown by local agents, and seen by prospective buyers.
Virtual Tours Teresa uses Virtual Tours to highlight the details and special features of your home with additional photographs.
Multiple Photos Used of Your Home
The #1 request home buyers have? They want to see more photos than commonly seen online. Teresa takes this into account when submitting photos for her listings in the MLS, active websites, and in other visual marketing methods.
Seller Reports - Example of my 3 page Listing Report sent to you every Monday.
Direct Email Program An email blast of your home''s listing is sent to a database of customers and other top selling agents. Potentially, this email will reach as many as 2500 direct email addresses and may well be forwarded to many other family members or friends of Teresa's recipients.