Agent Saved Searches for SEO will allow you to show up on Google searches for free organic leads. These searches will show up as a drop down feature on your top menu bar.
PART 1 Building the Agent Saved Search
City and Price Range Searches
Neighborhood and Condo Complex Searches
Written How-To Steps:
1. On Leadstreet go to 'Site Builder'.
2. Go to 'Searches'
3. Click on 'Create a My (Agent) Saved Search' to select a neighborhood or price range, etc. Choose the Advanced Criteria function. The map MUST be over the neighborhood or area that you are making a saved search for, or it will not show any listings for that search.
4. Choose the MLS
5. Select the price range, the city, the neighborhood, or a zip code that you want for your search.
6. Click on "Save Search" and name the search.
7. Part 2 video below. Go back to the page called 'My Searches' and click on 'Create a SEO Search Page'. Fill out all blanks and choose the search you just made from the "Saved Search" drop down menu.
PART 2 Building the SEO Page
Video How-To Steps to do the SEO Page. This step must be done for your pages to show up on Google.